We are thrilled that our state is on the road to recovery! The travel ban in Pennsylvania has been lifted, and with many guests like you planning their first getaway of the season, we’re here to make sure your stay is safe, enjoyable, and truly a relaxing respite from the stress of everyday life. Read on for the many changes we have made to allow you to travel and get away with confidence.
Stay Small, Stay Safe
Relax & Enjoy Room to Roam
You don’t have to leave to have a wonderful getaway! There are many fun ways to unwind right here at the inn.
- Explore 13 acres of picturesque property in the heart of the Brandywine Valley.
- Take a refreshing dip in our custom built spring-fed pool and spa (for guest use only).
- Spend an afternoon enjoying catch-and-release fishing.
- Play tennis day or night.
- See our top 10 favorite things to do on property for more ideas.
- Outdoor Dining – Enjoy breakfast in the morning sun at our gazebo, or at the wine cellar patio.
- Hay Barn Dining – Our breakfast tables have been spaced to accommodate maximum social distancing in this charming dining area.
- Room Delivery – Savor breakfast delivered to the comfort of your private guest room for an additional $20 per day charge.
Enhanced Environmental Cleaning
We have focused our attention on enhancing routine cleaning in preparation, with more proactive and preventative measures in place. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and have taken an extra level of sanitary precautions so you can feel at ease during your stay.
- You will have your choice of housekeeping service:
- No Service
- Partial Service (Set of fresh towels/amenities placed in a basket outside of your guest room)
- Rooms are cleaned and disinfected daily — as always!
- Disinfectant stations are located throughout the common areas.
- Common area touchpoints such as doorknobs, light switches, stair rails, etc. are being wiped down several times per day with disinfecting wipes.
We’re Here for You!
The Inn at Whitewing Farm will not require proof of a negative Covid test, we expect that all members of your reservation are being responsible to ensure they are in compliance with the new travel restrictions. We are happy to reschedule your stay with us if this is not possible. The new travel restrictions can be found here: https://www.media.pa.gov/pages/health-details.aspx?newsid=1140
Do you have any questions for us or want to chat before booking your stay? Our dedicated staff would love to discuss your upcoming trip with you. Whether it be answering questions about our enhanced cleaning routines or helping you fill your itinerary with fun and safe activities, we’re here for you! Call (610) 388-2013 or email email@example.com to contact us today. Get updates and connect with us on our Facebook page or Instagram page too.
“Comfy, kind, & considerate during a not so comfy, kind & considerate time in our history. Great recommendations for all your needs. It was short stay but very sweet.” ~ Cheryl Liberman