COVID-19 Travel Information
With the evolving coronavirus, we are taking extra efforts to keep our rooms and public areas safe and clean for you, our employees and the community at large. While our bed and breakfast remains open, we understand that you might choose to stay at home during this time. If you are in search of a serene and safe place to escape highly populated areas and practice social distancing, consider our remote West Chester inn.
Social Distancing at Its Finest
Our expansive property offers 13-acres of open space with ample room to enjoy fresh air and outdoor activities like:
- Tennis on our now open tennis courts (bring your rackets)
- Catch-and-release fishing on our fully stocked pond
- Sipping wine or reading in the shade
- Relaxing in our pristine spring-fed pool and Jacuzzi (opening in early May)
- Unwinding on outdoor seating by the pool, pond, or gazebo
A Peaceful & Private Place to Rest
Rest well with ultimate privacy and luxurious amenities. The Saddle Barn Suites, Stable Room, and Tack Room feature private entrances and non-shared air. Rooms in the Carriage House and Pond House share an entrance in the main building but still offer peace and privacy. Consult our property map when deciding where to stay.
Safe & Convenient Dining
Take breakfast to your private room to savor each morning if you would like. Our on-site dining options are also a great choice for those who wish to dine privately in their room, or picnic-style on our expansive property.
Enhanced Environmental Cleaning
We have also focused our attention on enhancing routine cleaning in preparation, with more proactive and preventative measures in place. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and have taken an extra level of sanitary precautions so you can feel at ease during your stay. The below effective response measures are helping us continue to provide a safe and clean environment for all:
- Comprehensive COVID-19 guidance is in place, including providing hand sanitizers and frequent cleaning of high-touch areas.
- Designated employee to focus on sanitizing, which includes routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces throughout the inn
- Commonly used surfaces (for example, doorknobs, handrails, tables) cleaned throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer in all public areas and at check-in
- Increased cleaning of restrooms and public areas, and providing housekeeping service upon request or at checkout
Please feel free to call (610) 388-2013 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns as we continue to monitor the advice and direction of the CDC and the Pennsylvania Health Department. We sincerely appreciate the trust you place in us when you travel, and encourage guests to stay informed about CDC reported cases in our state.
Wishing you safety & peace,
Your Innkeepers, Lance, Sandy & Samantha