Congratulations on finding the one, your better half, the missing piece of your life’s puzzle. Now is the time to take one another’s hands and take that next step together. Start this significant chapter of your love story with the perfect proposal in Pennsylvania at the Inn at Whitewing Farm! We’ll take care of the details so you can be present during your special moment that will change your lives forever.
Pop the Question in Style
When it comes to the proposal, it’s all about the location. There’s nothing quite like a beautiful backdrop to make the moment extra magical, but finding the perfect place shouldn’t be difficult! We’ve put together some suggestions so you can spend less time searching and more time enjoying a getaway with your spouse-to-be.
- For serene natural beauty, there’s no better place than our fishing pond! Surrounded by trees and especially gorgeous in the evening light, it’s certain to make for an unforgettable experience.
- The gorgeous and colorful Longwood Gardens make for an excellent place for your proposal as well. Profess your love amongst the flowers and take it all in while enjoying one of the best interior gardens on the east coast.
- Keep it simple and propose in one of our private suites. With just the two of you and a cozy fireplace, it’s intimate comfort at its finest.
- There’s something classic about an elegant dinner date proposal. The romance, the wine, and the food all make it a memorable moment. If you’re looking to pop the question while wining and dining, look no further than some of these fantastic restaurants. Favorites include:
- The Brandywine Prime has delicious seafood, an unrivaled atmosphere, and seasonally crafted cocktails with an extensive wine menu. It’s one of the best restaurants in the area.
- Catherine’s Restaurant is a charming location just five minutes from the Inn, featuring a sweet and chic atmosphere, perfect for romance and an eclectic menu to choose from. Try the crab mushroom soup!
- A private dinner for two in our beautiful wine cellar sets the mood for a night of romance.
Pair Your Lover’s Retreat with a Romantic Curated Package
The perfect pairing to your proposal retreat is our specially curated package that provides everything you need to make sure your big moment goes off without a hitch! Including a bottle of Champagne with two keepsake flutes, a gorgeous bouquet of red roses, and a 4-course dinner for two, you’ll never forget it! Spend less time planning every detail and more time having fun and seeing everything the area has to offer. In addition, a professional photographer can be hired out for a mini session to make sure that your magical moment is captured for all time.
Stay in a Beautiful & Comfortable Room
Wherever you decide to commit, one of our beautiful rooms will make for the perfect private getaway to celebrate the start of forever. Romantic and cozy, they’re the perfect place for you and your partner to spend some quality time together away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Get lost in your own private getaway with luxurious amenities like a walk-in shower, cozy king bed, and a private entrance. In addition, enjoy a scrumptious and hearty breakfast at our beautifully restored 1796 hay barn! With choices like our homemade raspberry peach bread and Inn at Whitewing Farm’s famous French Toast Soufflé, you can’t go wrong no matter what you try!
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Our past guests have great things to say about their proposal experiences. Check out this testimonial to the power of love:
“The Inn at Whitewing Farm will forever hold a special place in my heart. On Friday, July 19, 2019 I arrived at the property with my boyfriend (at the time) and was immediately taken aback at how beautiful everything was and how incredibly nice the people were. We stayed in one of the newly renovated suites, which was clean, comfortable, and very much enjoyable for our one-night stay. We were able to get early check-in so we lounged by the pool and enjoyed a nice, relaxing, and romantic afternoon. At around 3:30ish we headed back to the room and got prepped and ready to go out to dinner in downtown West Chester (where we met), but right before dinner we headed down to the lake area because we wanted a cute picture with the gorgeous scenery in the background. The owner, Lance, came down and took our photos and captured the most magical moment of my life, my engagement. My boyfriend, who is now my fiancé, got down on one knee and asked me to spend forever with him… And of course I said YES! After he popped the question we were showered with congratulations, well wishes, and complimentary Champagne from the lovely and kind owners at Whitewing. We couldn’t be happier with how things played out and our stay at the Farm. We will definitely without a doubt be back and will most likely make this an annual thing for our engagement anniversary. Thank you to everyone at Whitewing for making our stay and our engagement so special and amazing. I am beyond happy and couldn’t have better things to say about this place. If you are looking for a romantic getaway, a girls trip, or even planning your engagement then this is the place to go. I highly recommend!!” – Angela, Google Review
There are many moments in life that stand out from the rest, like twinkling lights in a great sky of memories. For many, one of the most prominent is that of the proposal. When you choose to spend the rest of your lives together, you’re embarking on one of life’s greatest journeys. Here at Inn at Whitewing Farm, we believe in the power of love and seeing happy couples pop the question is a continuous joy for us. Book with us and we’ll take care of the minutiae so you can focus on what matters.Book Now